St Therese of Lisieux Primary School
We advise you save regularly
Reminder will be shown in:
We recommend you save your progress to avoid losing any work if your session expires.
Promoting Positive Behaviour
Please read the Draft Promoting Positive Behaviour Policy and then agree or disagree with the following statements.
1. St Therese of Lisieux Primary School has an effective Promoting Positive Behaviour Policy.
2. The new Golden Rules set appropriate expectations.
3. The policy explains the whole school and classroom, reward systems used to promote positive behaviour and motivate the children
4. Staff use an appropriate range of behaviour management strategies and consequences to address behavioural mistakes.
5. My child understands the range of rewards for keeping the Golden Rules.
Powered by Wholeschool Framework v3.5 |
© Wholeschool Software Ltd